Thursday, 22 February 2007

How DHS did it

For the blog...
___________________________________________________________
Hi everyone,
I can't be in SA for the reunion but thought the below would help you guys - you may not agree but I think sometimes too much democracy can be a bad thing (and this coming from a History and Politics Masters student).
Anyway, this is what friends of mine (and no doubt yours) were sent about their DHS reunion in 2006.
Cheers, Amy (Fairbairn)
___________________________________________________________
Hello gentlemen
I trust this will find you well. As you know, it is the class of 1996's ten year reunion next year.
DHS are putting together an evening on Friday the 2nd of June 2006 for many of the classes. The evening will entail a cocktail function from 5pm til 7:30 with the class of '96 followed by a sit down dinner in a marquee on the fields with seven other classes having their reunion. The dress code is smart casual.
On Sat 3rd June, it is founders day and a festive time will be the order of the day with rugby being an excuse to get together.
Your spouses or partners are most welcome. It will be a wonderful occasion to find out where we all are ten years down the track.
The cost of the evening is R250 a head (I know it's expensive, but will be well worthwhile and we have a few months to save!)
Please could you deposit your money into the following bank account (xxx) and please reference the deposit with our matriculating year and your initial and surname;
ie "1996 R. Mun-Gavin", and then fax a deposit slip through to Liz Foster at DHS on fax number +27 31 2771555.
This needs to be finalised and monies paid by 31 March 2006, so please spread the word and get this in. Please copy me in on any emails so I can get email addresses and continue to organise.
Thanks gentlemen.
Regards
Richard
___________________________________________________________

No comments: