Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For anyone who never got to know me, or who has forgotten - I'm Deanne Everitt. I was in 12Cu, but in general I'm pretty quiet, so I don't have much claim to fame or infamy. Hopefully this works as a way of co-ordinating a reunion across the world.
1 comment:
Latest news from Candice
"I have left the airlines, and am now working for an engineering company, my new email address is cvniekerk@kentz.com please forward on any relevant info to me.
I am going to seriously get cracking with the S,A reunion have you had any new votes on venue etc.
I think having a cheese and wine at the school, with partners and without kiddies seems to be the most popular.
A number of girls have agreed to help, so I think we could make it really special, would still like to do the Then and Now board, will need everyone to send me pics though.
I really hope this is the right address, hope to hear from you soon
Candice"
Post a Comment