Friday, 9 February 2007

Durban Reunion

Candice says:
I think from the response, that everyone would prefer to have the Durban Reunion in Durban. ( We tried Megan), what does everyone think of the 8th of September, is it tradition to have it at the school, or can we pick our own venue? Any suggestions, please pass them on.
I have got some volounteers, so the S.A reunion should be a good one.
I would like to go ahead and start compiling the photo wall, it will be a then and now photo wall, so please send me pics of school days, and now ( weddings, babies, you in your careers/travels etc ). I know we have all done so much since leaving school, it will be great to see what we have all been up to.

You can post them to me at : Candice Van Niekerk
33 Grays Mews
540 Marine Drive
Bluff, 4052

No comments: