Monday, 22 January 2007

Volunteer Needed

Hello again all

It's great to see everyone leaving comments. I have already got back in contact with quite a few old friends, and it's interesting to hear about everyone's families and careers. I was really pleased to find out that Raeesa lives in a village just close to where I am in the UK (I thought that there was nobody I knew for miles!!!).

It seems that London and Durban will probably be the best places for reunions, although there are a few folks in the States and other places. I'm happy to help organise the UK one. Raeesa has suggested that we all book a trip to the Greek islands over the summer.... That would definitely be fun, but might be tricky to find a date to suit everyone. What do people think? Please email me any other ideas. Potential venues in London would also be useful, as I don't live in London itself.

From over here it is going to be difficult for me to organise the Durban reunion, so we need a volunteer to do that.... Any takers? I know that last year the 1996 Class had their's at the school, and Mrs Woudberg seems to have helped Kim Rom (nee Bryce) with the organisation.

Keep in touch
Cheers
Deanne

No comments: