Hello again All
Ideas are coming from all over!!!
Raeesa Anniff says: Lets all go for a weekend reunion in the Greek islands!
Angela Ayers says: She can't leave the US, so why don't we charter a jet and all fly to visit her!!
On a more realistic note:
Megan Kanz (Redhead): Has offered that the SA reunion could be held on her farm in Nottingham Road where she runs a Sports Therapy business for horses.
Isabelle Marais (Bernadi): Has suggested that those who can't make reunions should send video messages. She has offered to compile them all. (Deanne says: Perhaps people want to send messages even if they are going to attend... then we can distribute a video to everyone who wants a copy in both the UK and SA... and the rest of the world!!)
Caren Bennetts: Has suggested inviting teachers...
Back to Deanne..... I have asked Mrs Woudberg to send me any teachers' contact details and there are a few still working at DGHS. I've managed to get a message to Miss Cuthbert (now Mrs Ostrehan), but haven't heard if she is keen yet. She is in the UK, and I tracked her and her hubby down through their running club (she is still into all kinds of adventurous sports!!)
Using my amazing Googling skills, I think I have a phone number for Mrs Fouche (who is now in the UK).... But I'm really bad at making telephone calls..... Any volunteers to call her up? Raeesa were you in her class?
Who else in particular would people like me to find? Back at DGHS I think there is still Mrs Martin, Mrs Bastable, Mrs Swift, Mrs Willis (who can probably contact Mrs Harrison), Miss Prior, etc.... Find full list here...... I'm sure Googling could unearth a few more people though. I also found a number for Mrs Erlich (She's in SA working as an estate agent for Wakefields).
Anyway..... Keep sending ideas.
Cheers
Deanne

No comments:
Post a Comment